Avoid injury and start getting results safely and effectively.
I will show you how to take charge of your health and well being without accepting a particular condition or diagnosis as fate. With more than 25 years as a personal trainer, I bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to my clients. I keep up to date on the latest techniques and information on health, fitness and rehabilitation. My top priority is to maximize the benefits of each workout and minimize the risk of injury. I make every training experience more enjoyable by using variety and a sense of humor.
The concept of why, as well as how to perform an exercise is key to truly understanding your fitness program. What this means is; you need to know the reason you are doing a particular exercise, not just the correct form. Without this knowledge you are just following a generic workout routine which may not be suitable for your particular needs and imbalances. Years of favoring the dominant side of your body takes it's toll on your ability to move fluidly and use your body efficiently. The over 40 client has special concerns and needs a trainer who will address your imbalances more in depth. I will transform the way you think and feel about your body and health.
Cross Fit, Beach Body and even Yoga can leave you injured and set back your quest for fitness. These workouts are suited to a segment of people but not tailored for everyone.
- A.C.E. certified
- U.C.L.A. ext. certified
- Swiss Ball Training – C.H.E.K. Institute
- Total Strength on the Ball
- Posture and The Post-Rehab Client
- Senior Personal Trainer Certificate Program – Senior Fitness Association
- Shoulder Girdle Stabilization
- Exercise for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Comprehensive Strategies To Identify Muscle Imbalances
- Advanced Bio-mechanics Foundation Basics
- Physical Therapy to Personal Training 1, 2, and 3
- Structural Assessment and Corrective Exercise
- FRC (Functional Range Conditioning)